EINKLANG – an orchestral peace project of European youth & ARTist Development Program
we would be very happy to see You in this year’s project.
Our orchestral project “Pannon Youth Orchestra: Einklang – an orchestral peace project of European youth & ARTist Development Program” offers You as a young musician from the member states of the EU the opportunity to perform with each other on a high artistic level in the orchestra.
Besides advanced training in the participants’ musical skills, the individual development of the young artist is of utmost importance. With “ARTist Development Program” the thereby gained musical and personality-building insights should help You to be future ambassadors of musical peace culture in your home country.
We have a lot of fun and pleasant time while working and playing wonderful music and we are all looking forward to seeing You.
Katarina & Alpaslan & Kerstin
ACCOMMODATION and BOARD
TRANSFERS DURING THE PROJECT
APPLICATION and SUBCRIPTION FEE
Maestro Alpaslan Ertüngealp will check your files and we will contact You immediately.
Orchestral passages for the strings:
- 1st violin: Haydn: 1st movement (until the recapitulation) and last movement (bar 1 to 56)
- 2nd violin: Haydn 1st movement (bar 82 – 141) and last movement (bar 1 to 56)
- viola: Bartók: 5th movement (number 5 until the end of the movement) and Haydn: 4th movement (bar 65 to 117)
- cello: Bartók: 5th movement (number 5 until the end of the movement) and Haydn: 4th movement (bar 65 to 117)
- bass: Bartók: 5th movement (number 5 until the end of the movement) and Haydn: 4th movement (bar 65 to 117)
Solo piece for the strings (one fast and slow movement):
- violins & violas: Bach Partita
- cellos: Bach Solo Suite
- bass: a virtuosic piece of your own choice
Solo piece of your own choice for the winds (oboe, horn and bassoon)
You will find THE SCORES on dropbox
Ferry Janoska: Premiere | Joseph Haydn: Symphony Nr. 42 | Bela Bartók: Romanian Folk Dances
ARTist DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM©
Austrian, Hungarian and Roma music | History | Expression and Interpretation
ARTist Communication | Self Management | Cultural Change
Artistic Manager and Conductor:
Project Management & ARTist Development Program:
Katarina Budimaier (+43 650 742 70 25)
Kerstin Zach (+43 664 100 33 70)
Communication Skills, Self Management: